INFORMATION FOR FUNERAL DIRECTORS
- For all burial details contact Superintendent Floyd Craig: 845-658-9181
- Burial includes grass and lowering device. Funeral Homes are responsible for Payment.
- WINTER / WEEKEND / HOLIDAY BURIALS - Please contact cemetery superintendent for
fee amount prior to the burial confirmation. Payment of additional burial fees for these burials
are to be made directly to the Cemetery Superintendent via check or cash from the fune
home directly, not the family, prior to the confirmation of burial. These payments are not to
be made to the Cemetery Association.
- Vaults are optional. Vaults not allowed in the Green/Natural Burial section
- Canopies and seating are available from Vault Companies.
The closest funeral home to our cemetery is the George J. Moylan Funeral Home, 2053
Route 32, Rosendale, New York 12472. They do handle GREEN / NATURAL burials.
- We now have Columbariums for both 'VETERAN ONLY' as well as 'CIVILIAN' remains.
TILLSON NATURAL BURIAL CASKETS(Natural Tillson Pine)
(Sale of these caskets has nothing to do with the actual cenetery and is done through private contractor Floyd Craig.
Any other casket companies are welcome to list their names here and can do so by calling the cemetery.)
- Natural Biscuit Joint Construction by contractor.
- Milled & Constructed at private mill 1/4 mile from cemetery by contractor.
- Free delivery to funeral homes with 10 mile radius of cemetery by contractor.
- Several Options for long distance delivery by contractor.
- Small(5'8" X 20" X 12") - $600.00
- Medium(6'0" X 22" X 14") - $700.00
- Large(6'4" X 24" X 16") - $800.00
- X-Large(6'6" X 26" X 18") - $900.00
- Infant - $400.00
- Custom sizes and design available for pre-negotiated cost with contractor.
- Customer can supply wood for pre-determined cost and arrangement with contractor.
- Oak or Cedar add $150.00
- Allow day and a half turn around time for most caskets
- Contact Contractor Floyd Craig: 845-658-9181 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to have your funeral home listed on our website as doing Natural Burials, please email your name, phone number, website, and approx. distance from cemetery to us at email@example.com.
WE ACCEPT PAYPAL
Send PAYPAL PAYMENTS TO:
MAKE SURE TO IDENTIFY WHAT THE PAYMENT IS FOR!!!
We do provide intermits during the winter months. Depending on just what has to be done, there are extra charges for things like plowing, snowblowing, digging, sanding, and salting that are given on a case by case basis at the time of requested intrement. If the ground is too frozen to dig, we poor charcoal on the plot and let it burn overnight which makes it possible to dig the next day. Sometmes we have to use propane heaters to help. If all efforts fail, we have a vault and we can store the remains until the weather clears. The video below shows s sample of this process. You can calll Cemetery Superintendent Floyd Craig at 845-658-8181 to get the additional cost measures based ont he current situation at that time.
PLASTIC BODY BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE NATURAL BURIAL SECTION. However, if your burial does require a plastic body bag, we can sell you a plot right next to the Natural Burial section either in the woods or field section. If a Natural Burial plot has already been purchased, we will switch the plot location at no charge.