Rosendale Plains Cemetery
Or Natural Burial
- Standard or Natural Burial Plot: $550.00 (Maximum of two cremation remains allowed per plot)
- 10 Plots: $3,500.00 (Natural Burial section also)
- 30 Plots: $10,000.00 (Natural Burial section also)
- Natural Burial Family Ground (10 graves: $3,500.00 / 30 graves: $10,000.00 )
- Infant Plot: No charge if in infant section / $550.00 out of infant section
- Town Plot: No charge
- Social Services plot and burial: $700.00 total
- Interment: $575.00 (Conventional & Natural)
- Interment: $250.00 (Veteran's Columbarium)
- Interment for Weekends and Holidays additional $100.00 (Conventional/Natural & Veteran's Columbarium)
- Infant Burial: $250.00 plus pertinent weekend, holiday, winter fees
- Town/Indigent Burial: No Charge
- Cremation Remains(Including Pet Cremation Remains): $250.00 plus pertinent weekend, holiday,
winter fees. (Natural Burial Section also)
- Veteran's Columbarium Niche(Can contain Veteran & Spouse cremation remains): $550.00
- Veteran's Columbarium Interment: $250.00
- Etching of Identification Information in Niche Doors can be done by just about any monument company. Holmes Memorials in Saugerties, N.Y, 845-246-8480, is here quite often. Their website is www.holmesmemorials.com. Contact them or any monument company you choose directly for information.
- Winter Time: Additional charges as needed on case by case basis as per Cemetery Superintendent. Additional charges may include grave cooking, plowing, snow blowing, sand, salt, and/or other expenses which may arise.
TILLSON NATURAL BURIAL CASKETS(Natural Tillson Pine)
(Sale of these caskets has nothing to do with the actual cenetery and is done through private contractor Floyd Craig. Any other casket companies are welcome to list their names here and can do so by calling the cemetery.)
Natural Biscuit Joint Construction by contractor.
Milled & Constructed at private mill 1/4 mile from cemetery by contractor.
Free delivery to funeral homes with 10 mile radius of cemetery by contractor.
Several Options for long distance delivery by contractor.
Small(5'8" X 20" X 12") - $600.00
Medium(6'0" X 22" X 14") - $700.00
Large(6'4" X 24" X 16") - $800.00
X-Large(6'6" X 26" X 18") - $900.00
Infant - $400.00
Custom sizes and design available for pre-negotiated cost with contractor.
Customer can supply wood for pre-determined cost and arrangement with contractor.
Oak or Cedar add $150.00
Allow day and a half turn around time for most caskets
Contact Contractor Floyd Craig: 845-658-9181 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org